20.07.2018 | Staff | Only a couple of things left to complete before advertising and staffing recruitment can begin. If you're interested in joining Akehem, feel free to DM Quintur on discord; Quintur#210521.06.2018 | Staff | As much of the site is completed, there are only a few minor bits that need to be completed before recruiting can begin. The creator has a week away in July, so the opening of the site will be on hold until then, as she doesn't want to open then appear to abandon the site and new members for a week. If, however, you are interested in joining and are determined to get in early, but do not mind waiting, let her know on discord Quintur#2105
- CHARACTER'S NAME: Choetta - LINEAGE: Kepi - GUILD: Rouge - TERRITORY: Her family lives within the Glacial Plains. - AGE: 2 Years Old - GENDER: Female - SPECIES: Amur Leopard - ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Good
- EYE DESCRIPTION: Light brown outer edge, with a bright blue inner circle. - PELT DESCRIPTION: Light golden to cream. Her face has a more lighter cream colour than the rest of her body. Has brown/black patches(rosettes) that serves as her Leopard spots.
- APPEARANCE / MUTATIONS: Choetta is the average size for a leopard, weighing 90lbs. She has quite a lot of muscular mass which allows her to climb the tree's and have the stength to take down and drag her prey back upto the branches. Due to this she isn't the smallest nor slimest feline out there. Her coat is usually more vibrant within the summer months, the cream colour turns more golden whilst her winter coat will be more of a dull cream with a rusty-reddish tone. Her eyes however always hold their brightness with the duo-tones withim them. Choetta's eyes are always soft upon the face and very friendly, however they lack emotion. She has several scars over her flanks from her fight with her father, though they cannot be seen unless up close. The only major scar is down her front left leg that is rather obvious from a distance. She has no mutations. The feline has a soft angelic voice, that can be seductive at times.
- TEMPERAMENT: Choetta comes across as kind, caring innocent and sometimes even playful to those that she trusts. However, she makes her own way, she is very independent and has little regard for those who have expectations or even ill thoughts upon her. Often Choetta would rather find the peace, and friendships than let it delve into a negative situation. Once she becomes friends with someone that is a bond for life in her eyes, and she will protect that friendship to the death. The feline is also a stubborn spitfire, and once she knows she isn't in the wrong it will be hard for her to back down or back away. Due to this stubbornness, she is also bluntly honest and won't doubt for a second of telling anyone her real opinions or thoughts. After all 'honesty is the best policy.' Though she is truthful and honest, the feline is also very good at deception and lying, to the point her own brother wouldn't know if she lied to his face. Likes; Water, Climbing, Food Dislikes; Rudness, Others acting cocky/snobby, Pointless Fights and Mud. Habits/Ticks; With her past Choetta doesn't trust easily. Those who she is uneasy around generally she will chew her tongue, or grate her teeth together. The tip of her tail will gently twitch until she grows comfortable and trusting of the other she's speaking/interating with.
- HISTORY: Born within the Glacial Plains. She was apart of a family of Leopards, her own family and extended family that bunched together for the best chance of survival. Choetta was born from Kaia and Kazimir with another 2 littermates. Her two brothers and herself had a great upbringing, not much went wrong. That was until once they hit the mature age their father suddenly decided that he wanted to train them, and train them hard. It took a big toll upon the siblings, their mother and the rest of the group. His training was harsh and sometimes voilent. During the colder harsh times his training didn't slow down. Meaning her youngest brother took the biggest toll and became ill. Sadly Anik never made it through the rest of that month.
Choetta and her brother; Tambako started to see their fathers ways, how he was turning more and more cold. Wanted nothing but competition and seemed that his love for them was gone. The two came up with a plan to leave when it became nightfall, everything was set in place. They even secretly said their farewells and prewarned their mother before the siblings left. However, that afternoon a training spar between Tambako and her father went terribly wrong. Her father took it further and looked like he was about to kill her own brother. Choetta stepping in to save Tambako managed to fight her father off and win, leaving him badly injured but sadly also gaining a few scars herself. After this fight, once she had rested a little herself and her brother left the territory in search for a better life, a better home.